[ale] Hardware Alias

Matt Shade mshade at threekay.com
Thu Nov 15 12:07:16 EST 2001

I don't know how to do it, but MAC aliasing (spoofing) is a security
risk/breach. So you probably want to look into cracking software or maybe
changing security code. I don't think there's any distro available to allow
you to do what you're asking.
Some NICs allow you to use the DOS utilities disk to change the MAC address,
but that's not on the fly, and requires a reboot.

matt shade
www.threekay.com