[ale] Sun Ray 1 thin client..

Cy Kurtz ckurtz11 at home.net
Wed Nov 14 17:34:51 EST 2001

I bought a thin client at a flea market once and played with it for a
while. I think this needs to talk to you big box's dhcp daemon. I never
did get it running, though, so I was obviously missing something.

Good luck!
Cy

--
In your attempts to keep body and soul together, never forget that
it is all too often the soul that perishes before the body.