[ale] FW: A side point of importance..yeah, you could say that - Greg

Dan Mount danman at bubber.com
Fri Nov 9 15:50:23 EST 2001

-------------------------------
	Can you imagine having to pay to use HTML or JavaScript... or
face the
lawyers?  It is like the current bill winding through the Congress to
have
the ISP's charge $ 0.05 for an email (seems the US Post Office lost
several
billions to email last year).  And NO, it is NOT and urban legend this
time - sorry but I don't have the bill's number handy at home. <sigh>

I'd be interested in looking at this bill. My searches at
http://thomas.loc.gov/ have turned up nothing about a bill like this.
Unless it's buried in another bill, it doesn't appear to be valid.
Please give us some more info for this... I can't seem to find any,
other than some emails I've gotten from family...

DM