[ale] Web design consulting opportunity

Elmer Masters elmer at teknoids.net
Wed Nov 7 11:16:50 EST 2001

Folks,
We're looking to do a redesign of the Emory Law School website
(http://www.law.emory.edu/).  The last redesign was done in 1996.
The site draws about 75,000 hits per day.  So, why peddle this job on
the ALE list?
We are running the site on Redhat Linux using Apache, Mysql, PHP, and
Perl and I want to keep it that way.  I would be interested in
hearing from any person, company, etc. interested at taking a swipe
at this.
I know this sounds a bit vague, but we really interested in getting a
sense of what the possibilities are here.
If you're interested or want more info, drop me a note at
elmer at teknoids.net or call at 404-727-6994.
Thanks.
--
Elmer Masters