[ale] [Fwd: [ale-admin] Unix Courses]

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Mon May 14 22:11:58 EDT 2001

-- BEGIN included message

To: <ale-admin at ale.org>
Subject: [ale-admin] Unix Courses
From: "Matthew Shaul" <mshaul at kennesaw.edu>
To: ale at ale.org
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:20:45 -0400
Sender: owner-ale-admin at ale.org

To Whom it May Concern:

My name is  Matthew Shaul, and I'm an instructor here at Continuing Education at  Kennesaw State University teaching Cisco and Unix networking courses.  We've recently added classroom space that has allowed us to expand our offerings.  Because of both your group's interest in Unix and our offering of Unix courses, I was hoping that you could make your members aware of a discount we are offering.  All Unix and Cisco courses are being offered at 10% off to anyone when they call our Registration at 770.423.6765.

If you'd like more information, please respond to me here or check http://kennesaw.edu/coned/unix .

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the unsolicited email and appreciate you time.

Thanks
Matthew

Matthew Shaul
Network Instructor