[ale] Boot problem

Charles Pillsbury bfedrec at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 22:40:44 EDT 2001

I can't contribute much, except that I did have that
problem with the company issued laptop at my last job
(amazon.com in mcdonough, gotta love lay-offs!).  It
was an HP OmniBook 6000, and would do the same thing
intermittently (RH6.2 also), I belive I resolved it,
but I can't remember how, the "easy" way would be to
change your rc scripts to not run the other
filesystems one since you aren't mounting any anyway.

Charles Pillsbury III

--- Jason Lynn <jason_lynn_ at hotmail.com> wrote:

<HR>
up.&nbsp; I'm running RH6.2.&nbsp; When it gets to the
section "Mounting Other Filesystems", it just sits
there... seemingly forever.&nbsp; If I then power down
and power back up, a check is forced on my filesystems
and it passes right through the "Mounting Other
Filesystems" section just fine.&nbsp; I'm not mounting
any other filesystems other than local ones.&nbsp; Any
ideas?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Jason</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE
download of MSN Explorer at <a