[ale] mediaOne modem

jiin jiin at jiin.org
Mon May 7 14:48:54 EDT 2001

At 02:34 PM 5/8/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey, thanks for your opinion, we will take it under consideration; I do
>have one question, however, where are you located, and is it possible that
>has something to do with your f&!#*%d-up service?
>

>Sage

I also have ATT Broadband and while their tech support is certainly the
pits I have had very little trouble with them. I have been down maybe 3
times in the last year. None of those was for more than a few hours with
the exception of a bad storm we had that knocked out power to our entire area.

I have used it with SuSE, Redhat 6.0 and Mandrake. I certainly wouldnt buy
the nic card that they have because you can buy the same nick card at less
than half price.

jiin