[ale] postfix and fetchmail

I. Herman izzmo at mediaone.net
Tue May 8 09:30:12 EDT 2001

You can put more than one thing in relay_domains, but I don't think that's
the problem.  You can try adding authserver.home.edu into $mydestination and
see if that works.

Do you have access to the home.edu DNS?  I can't tell what the TLDs are
resolving w/out the real domain.  If so, do an nslookup query by:  set
type=mx then domain.com

If you do, what is the MX record for that?  And is that the lowest
preference?

If the MX is already pointing the tachyon.home.edu. then I am back to not
knowing what to do.

Good Luck, cause after this...I am at a loss.  Hopefully one of the more
experienced peeps will help out.

Izzie