[ale] What were they thinking?

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun May 6 18:13:25 EDT 2001

I saw that as well on a box that was setup for KDE as the default
environment. It doesn't remove kde, but it changes the default
environment. I've seen several things that redcarpet said it was going to
need to remove, but it didn't actually remove. It seems to need work in
the user notices area. If it needs to modify a default it claims it needs
to remove it. I think this is very poor wording.