[ale] DSL

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue Jun 26 14:47:12 EDT 2001

aaron wrote:

> Previously, moisey.g.oysgelt at mail.sprint.com typed into the ether:
> >
> > Hi
> > I've recently  got  ISDL line from EarthLink .
> > This connection Uses winnows application  WinPoet
> >
> > Does anyone know what type of software  for Red Hat 7.0 I need to set
> > for using this connection, and where I can download It.
> >
> >       Moisey Oysgelt
>
> ISDL I am unfamiliar with.

It's an aberration, something along the lines of DSL over ISDN....
About 1/2 has fast and 2x as expensive, but will work for longer
distances.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein