[ale] ethernet switch issues

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Thu Jun 14 10:22:48 EDT 2001

Well, it appears that the drivers are not compatible with 2.4.3 kernels,
as it won't compile.  I generally compile stuff on my primary machine
and then move it to the others, but my kernel differences apparently are
going to bite me.

I think I'll go buy another netgear card and replace the linksys.

Thanks for the info.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein