[ale] NPR's Fresh Air to cover Linus' book

Chris Fowler ChrisF at computone.com
Mon Jun 4 10:01:44 EDT 2001

How
about http://www.npr.org
<SPAN
class=300185013-04062001>
<SPAN
class=300185013-04062001>Chris
<SPAN
class=300185013-04062001>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jim Philips
  [mailto:jim.philips at s1.com]Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 9:35
  AMTo: 'ale at ale.org'Subject: RE: [ale] NPR's Fresh Air to
  cover Linus' book
  My old NPR station will probably have it on in Real format. Go
  to:
  <A href="http://www.kcrw.org"
  target=_blank>http://www.kcrw.org
  Since they are in Los Angeles, they will probably carry it
  later in the day. You may have to dig on their site to find the right feed.
  But I am positive they will have it.
  -----Original Message----- From:
  hirsch at zapmedia.com [<A
  href="mailto:hirsch at zapmedia.com">mailto:hirsch at zapmedia.com]
  Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 9:32 AM <FONT
  size=2>To: ale at ale.org Subject: [ale] NPR's Fresh Air
  to cover Linus' book
  WABE (90.1 FM, the local NPR affiliate) will be airing a show
  on Linus' autobiography today at 3.  It is the
  focus of "Fresh Air"
  If anyone can find an internet stream that will carry it,
  please mail me or the list.  WABE uses some
  horrible, proprietary, windows-only system.

  Michael
  -- To unsubscribe: mail
  majordomo at ale.org with "unsubscribe ale" in message body.