[ale] topology tester

Ned Williams nwilliams at interland.net
Mon Jul 30 11:04:09 EDT 2001

The absolutly best tool is mrtg, go to freshmeat.net and do a search for the
current link. However that being said, the most you will get out of your ISP is a
ping test. Considering most isp's are blocking ICMP these days that wont even
work with some.

Ned Williams
Sr. Systems Reporting Engineer
Interland Inc.