[ale] Earthlink DSL

Clint Ricker darjo at arches.uga.edu
Sat Jul 28 08:53:47 EDT 2001

In general, PPPOE is not as desirable a method, but I have not had
experience with EarthLink.  As far as static ip addresses go, though,
telocity (now directtvdsl or something like that), has static ip addresses
for $50 a month, free modem, and no contract.

CLint Ricker
System Administrator
NorthEast Georgia Internet Access