[Fwd: [ale] Future Meeting space] (also getting OT)

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Sat Jul 28 08:16:30 EDT 2001

Sage wrote:

> *LOL* Shame on you, Leonard...You've even talked to me on the phone. Did I have a southern accent? I think not! *snicker* Ohio born and bred!   :P

Well, from one Buckeye to another, hello.  Born in Columbus, from there:
Buffalo NY, Shreveport LA, Greensboro NC, Acworth GA.  I don't know who
I am anymore...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein