[ale] [OT] Thankyou Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sat Jul 28 01:19:26 EDT 2001

In the thread on meeting space, I've been a little flip about
location. I'm having fun, and so far no feelings have been hurt
apparently.

However, I want to thank the Atlanta based participants of ALE for
providing this virtual sandbox, and for hosting some amazing talent
regarding Linux. I have made two or three meetings of ALE, and the talent
available in the meeting is every bit as great as it is here on-line.

I wish I could attend more meetings, but the drive is a little far for a
one evening trip, even before figuring Atlanta traffic into the
equation. I'll eventually get to a meeting again tho.

The harder I work, the luckier I get.
                    Lee Iacocca
Thompson Freeman          tfreeman at intel.digichem.net