[Fwd: [ale] Future Meeting space]

Leonard Thornton Leonard at Intelis-inc.net
Fri Jul 27 14:34:24 EDT 2001

Now wait just a minute......Last time I checked, this was the "ATLANTA
Linux Enthusiasts" mailing list.

What are all of the foreigners doing in here?!?!?

(At least there ain't no Yankees, yet......)

At 11:22 AM 7/27/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Let's the count started.  One here in LA.
>
>I actually prefer it shifted to Las Vegas. 8-)
>
>Bao

The difficult while you wait.....the impossible overnight.

Leonard Thornton
Intelis, Inc.
5960 Crooked Creek Rd
Suite 30
Norcross, GA  30092

Office: 770.825.0032
Fax:            770.825.0028
Cellular:       404.583.5402
Pager:          888.785.9188
Email:          Leonard at Intelis-Inc.net
http://www.intelis-inc.com
http://www.intelis-inc.net