[ale] Earthlink DSL

Eric_Brubakken at aoncons.com Eric_Brubakken at aoncons.com
Fri Jul 27 10:27:55 EDT 2001

DSL has finally came to my part of the world.  Both BellSouth and Earthlink are
offering service to my area at home.

I've been reading the threads here about DSL vs cable and static IP's here
lately.  I'm going to take the easy way out for now and go with the static IP.
BellSouth offers a static IP for about $119 a month ( business ) and Earthlink
offers static one for about $65 ( residential ).  Since money is a object here,
I think I'll give Earthlink a try.

Does anyone have any experience with Earthlink ( aka Mindspring ) using PPPoe?
Would really like to hear both the good and the bad.

Thanks

Eric