Free (as in beer) NICs (Was: [ale] Multi-port NIC cards?)

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at niit.com
Thu Jul 26 15:43:14 EDT 2001

Someone might have said something on here already, but it bears repeating
that Circuit City is having a triple rebate on the D-Link DFE-530TX 10/100
NIC (I think that's the right model) that brings the cost to just the sales
tax.  $19.99, $5 Instant Rebate, and two subsequent fill-out-and-mail-stuff
rebates.

I went ahead and got one in advance of a need I'm sure I'll have.

- Jeff

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then
destroy the message.  Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of NIIT shall be
understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT. When addressed to NIIT
clients, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms
and conditions in the governing client contract.