[ale] odd question but here goes:

Leonard Thornton Leonard at Intelis-inc.net
Wed Jul 25 16:32:48 EDT 2001

See Phantom Security and Phantom Automation at www.gnu.org in the GNU
software section.  Haven;t used it, just read about it.

At 03:44 PM 7/25/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of any projects to build a home security system around
>a central HA linux enviorment? I looked around over at the Linux
>automation project but did not turn up any leads. I was curious about
>feeding in motion detection,noice detection,shatter detection, perimiter
>violation, and perhaps humidity threshold alarms. I suppose if I had the
>right interfaces I could do with it mrtg but I havn't seen any MIB
>II motion detectors yet.
>
>thanks in advanced
>Ned Williams
>Sr. Systems Management Engineer
>Interland Inc.
>

>--
>body.

The difficult while you wait.....the impossible overnight.

Leonard Thornton
Intelis, Inc.
5960 Crooked Creek Rd
Suite 30
Norcross, GA  30092

Office: 770.825.0032
Fax:            770.825.0028
Cellular:       404.583.5402
Pager:          888.785.9188
Email:          Leonard at Intelis-Inc.net
http://www.intelis-inc.com
http://www.intelis-inc.net