[ale] Linux in libraries (a heads-up for June 2002)

Joseph A. Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 19 22:34:56 EDT 2001

Tom Wiencko wrote:

> According to my ISP, there is no such site.
>
> Tom

I've had a lot of intermittent DNS failures recently, for "oss4lib.org"
among others. Cause unknown. Anyway, it *is* out there.

-- Joe

> Alan Bowman wrote:
> >
> > Ben,
> >
> >  I'm sure you're aware of this site, but others on the list might find
> > it interesting to see how people are trying to use Open Source systems
> > in libraries.
> >
> > http://oss4lib.org/
> >
> > Cool site, cool ideas.
> >
> > ...alan
> >
> > --
> > For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they
> > like.
> >                 -- Abraham Lincoln
> >
> > --

-- Joe Knapka
"You know how many remote castles there are along the gorges? You
 can't MOVE for remote castles!" -- Lu Tze re. Uberwald
// Linux MM Documentation in progress:
// http://home.earthlink.net/~jknapka/linux-mm/vmoutline.html
* Evolution is an "unproven theory" in the same sense that gravity is. *