Object-Oriented Development Suggestions (was RE: [ale] Language Jihad!)

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Thu Jul 19 22:14:27 EDT 2001

Michael Barker wrote:

> Your offer to loan books is admirable and very appreciated.

Fair enough.  Offer stands (for anything in my library that I'm not
currently using) for anyone who feels they don't have the cash to
purchase books.  After all, the next best thing to reading a book is
loaning it to someone else to read. :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein