OT: Koha catalog broken? (was Re: [ale] Linux in libraries (a heads-up for June 2002))

Joseph A. Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 19 21:01:34 EDT 2001

Alan Bowman wrote:

> Ben,
>
>  I'm sure you're aware of this site, but others on the list might find
> it interesting to see how people are trying to use Open Source systems
> in libraries.
>
> http://oss4lib.org/
>
> Cool site, cool ideas.

I got to www.koha.org via the oss4lib site, and tried using their
online catalog. Is it just me, or is something just not working
there? When I try to do any kind of search, it says, "N results
found, displaying results 1 to 10", but doesn't actually display
any results. I'd like to know if this is a problem others see,
before emailing the Koha folks about it.

Here's the search page URL:

http://hlt.katipo.co.nz/

-- Joe

-- Joe Knapka
"You know how many remote castles there are along the gorges? You
 can't MOVE for remote castles!" -- Lu Tze re. Uberwald
// Linux MM Documentation in progress:
// http://home.earthlink.net/~jknapka/linux-mm/vmoutline.html
* Evolution is an "unproven theory" in the same sense that gravity is. *