[ale] New server setup

Gary S MacKay Gary at EdisonInfo.com
Thu Jul 19 13:39:47 EDT 2001

Um, well no. :( I hate when I miss something so obvious. I was showing my
RedHat dumbed downness by just running the /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start
command. I did find that if I commented out the  <IfDefine SLL> stuff in the
.conf file, everything loaded just fine. Even works!! I guess RedHat, in
their rpm files, must have set an option differently in the .conf file so
that was not required. Thanks for waking me up!!

= Gary