[ale] Trouble with Freeswan.

C I comidio at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 11:13:43 EDT 2001

I have been working on getting freeswan-1.91 loaded
onto a web server running apache and RH 7.1.  I
recompiled the kernel with the patches and then
installed it everything went smooth as silk, now eth0
is not reconized.  It shows a failure during boot and
I cannot doing anything to it with ifconfig it just
tells me that it is not there.  I am recompiling and
re-installing right now in hopes that I missed
something.  If anyone has any suggestions or
experience with this let me know.

CI