[ale] New server setup

Gary MacKay Gary at EdisonInfo.com
Thu Jul 19 08:00:43 EDT 2001

Thanks! My next question is "Where can I find a good doc (similar to
Life With Qmail) that explains compiling _all_ the pieces so they play
together nicely?" I'm using the standard, what do they call it now?
LAMP? (Linux,Apache,MySQL,PHP). Each has compile options to work with
the other. The last time I did this I fought for quite awhile
recompiling till I was crazy to get it right. I don't feel like going
through that again. This is such a standard setup that somewhere there
has to be a detailed instruction set.   Now that I think about it, and
the coffee starts to take effect, I never did get it to compile in SLL
stuff. That's the biggest problem.

Thanks again,

- Gary