[ale] OT - MSIS at Kennesaw (or anywhere for that matter)

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 12:34:59 EDT 2001

> Well, first off, ths MSIS is a Masters program - I
> don't know about
> Kennesaw, but don't schools usually want a bachelors
> degree to let you
> enroll in a Masters level program?

Actually most will.  If you can show proof of work
experience and related education.  I already have an
MBA in Info. Systems. plus about 18 hours of CS class
work, plus about three years of programming work
experience, so I've been told by both GSU and KSU that
admission shouldn't be a problem.

But, I already have the *management* crap out of the
way and it left a bad taste in my mouth, so I was
looking for a more technical approach to follow my
true love.

If it's the case that most Masters programs target the
management side of things....I might have to just give
in and go for the BA.

> > The thing I like about Kennesaw is that they try
> > facilitate class for the working student (nights
> and
> > weekends).

You'd be surprised how many don't.....

Thanks for your input.