[ale] C++ Fatwa! (was Language Jihad!)

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Jul 16 19:14:45 EDT 2001

Durnit, I meant to say "Thinking in C++"!

To redeem myself ... I highly recommend Eckel's official site,
www.MindView.net . There, you can find links to freely downloadable versions
of "Thinking in [ C++ | Java ]" as well as early drafts of
"Thinking in [ Patterns | Python ]". Free monthly newsletter as well. I'm
sure this guy makes money for something. :)