[ale] nfs oddities

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Jul 11 21:40:30 EDT 2001

installing the nfs-kernel-server and nfs-user-server both are rather
useless as one locks the machine and the other doesn't install right.
"mount" is installed though.

At this point I'm also having problems though with the linux boxes mounting
disks from other machines.  I've compiled nfs into the kernel and as
modules both.  Nothing seems to help.

Thus spake Joseph A. Knapka (jknapka at earthlink.net):