[ale] Advice on Video Cards

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Sun Jul 8 23:53:54 EDT 2001

I'd suggest getting one of the newer cards that has DDR memory.  That
would include some , but not all, of the Radeon cards and some of the
nvidia cards, MX is probably the price range you'll want to look at.
Also, check out the prices on pricewatch.com.  There's a couple of local
companies in GA that have pretty decent prices for some of these cards,
and you'll save $50 or more going that route.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein