[ale] FTPD

Ankur Chatterjee ankur at 5sc.net
Thu Jul 5 09:41:01 EDT 2001

Thanks for your response... I had to hand tweak some of the xinetd configs
in the xinetd.d directory, they just weren't being parsed correctly...
everything works as it should now. You're obvisouly correct about the
exiting without status and not showing up in the process list, I had
forgotten that the (x)inetd daemon is the handler for such services.