[ale] Are our Ethernet drivers in danger?

Leonard Thornton leonard at intelis-inc.net
Wed Jul 4 09:29:38 EDT 2001

Firstly, my apologies to all for this OT rant, but my blood pressure is
registering 9.5 on the Richter scale.....

 Excuse me Mr. Lang, but the last
time I checked, You were not naked on a street corner starving to death.  In
fact, if I were to guess, you have a domicile in which you reside, have at
least one if not more automobiles, have clothes to wear, eat regular meals and
have a computer with an internet connection.  How then did you acquire these
items?

Like it or not, Corporate America is what has given us (that's ALL of us) the
high standard of living we enjoy today.  Corporate America provides employment
and income for all of those who wish to work.

And like everything else in the world, there are good corporations and bad
corporations.  As one of those individuals at the 'top' of a corporation, I
take great personal offense at your tone and implications.  You have obviously
never had the drive or determination to actual excel or succeed at anything and
are bitter due to your continued failure.

Your credibility is now zero.  As for myself, any future messages containing
your name will be filtered to the trash without review.

Life sucks......deal with it.

--
The difficult while you wait ... The impossible overnight ...

Leonard Thornton
Intelis, Inc
leonard at intelis-inc.net