[ale] fastest linux boot time?

Charles Pillsbury bfedrec at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 22:25:38 EDT 2001

I too read that article (fascinating) and if you don't
need one that will handle the IBM microdrives, and
wanted something a bit smaller (2.2x2.5) you can get
similar adapters from
http://www.flashmemory.com.au/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=3&cat=FlashMemory+Disk+Drives

Granted they are in Australia, but the drives are
$17.27 and it should be cheap enough to ship that it
might not make much difference (with them being almost
3 bucks cheaper), I just test processed an order, and
2 drives only cost $5 to ship.

Good luck with your project.

CharlesP

http://embedded.linuxjournal.com/magazine/issue03/4551/