[ale] RH7.1 X-Win focus lockup

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Mon Jul 2 11:29:18 EDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 10:59:25AM -0400, Brad Dixon wrote:
> I'm running RH7.1 w/updates on my Sony Vaio XG38 laptop. Quite frequently
> I have had troubles where changing focus between windows with the mouse or
> Alt-Tab results in a focus lock. The X-Win server won't release focus from
> a particular window no matter what you do.

Window focus and that sort of thing is controlled by the window manager.

In AfterStep, for example, I can double-click on the title bar to lock
focus.

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                    pizzaATfucktheusers.org
I ain't broke, but I'm badly bent.                           ICQ# 1318344