[ale] crazy kiosk question

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Jan 5 09:46:48 EST 2001

Get a copy of the latest slackware CD. It has a good starting point for
building a bootable CD with a minimal OS that can run from a CD. The other
option is to look at Suse's downloadable iso image. It is a live file
system on a CD. Replace what you don't need with what you need and toast
some CD's!

JimK
Local Net Solutions