[ale] uptime?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 18:07:53 EST 2001

WooHoo! we finally got someone to flame this thread, and supposedly he
thinks I speak for the masses. :)   First ALS moved to the other coast,
and now Gary declares his independence.

How many ALE'ers are there that are *not* from Atlanta?  10-12%?

-Jim P
---------
I'm bi-OS, I play games on NT and do serious work on Linux.  Your
milage may vary.