[ale] phpAtlanta User Group (with a special hello to ALE)

Stephen VanDyke [OPIDO] stephen at opido.com
Mon Feb 26 12:36:07 EST 2001

Good Morning!

***** phpAtlanta User Group Members *****
Ok, since Brian Carlson suggested that I pick the time and place for our
first meeting, I have updated the phpatlanta.org site and I hope everyone
can give some feedback. Fixed that nutty Netscape bug too, arg.

************* ALE Members ***************
Hello ALE, we are a new user group here in Atlanta that is focused on
programming in PHP and generally just having fun. If you dabble in PHP or
know someone who would be interested in learning more please forward this
message to them. We are also looking for guidance from members of ALE on how
we should proceed in forming a user group... any guidelines, pointers,
warnings that we should heed? We appreciate your help.

phpAtlanta - http://www.phpatlanta.org/

Regards,
Stephen VanDyke
phpAtlanta