[ale] Groupware/Office software - Let's keep the borg away!

Bao Ha baoh at linuxwizardry.com
Fri Feb 23 09:43:08 EST 2001

Twig: http://twig.screwdriver.net

It is a web-based mail reader, which can be used anyhere and
on anything.  Outlook/Exchange require MS.  It does scheduling,
calendar, ....  It does not do mail-filtering.  SQWebmail provides
a web-based interface that can setup mail-filtering easily, but
not all of the other features of twig.

Some people loves exchange/outlook because they can swap stories
on how they get infected by virus.  It is also a job-security
issue.  I would love to see a budget comparison of maintaining
an exchange server against a Unix/Linux mail server.

Bao