[ale] Halflife, dedicated server and masq

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 16:46:39 EST 2001

You should only need to forward the primary server port (default is
27015).  Since your server is being masq'ed you will have to tell the
server the real IP address that players will be using, something like
this should work:  hlds_run +ip 11.22.33.44

Checkout  http://server.counter-strike.net/linuxbasic.html

-Jim P.