[ale] Needed Tools

Vaidhyanathan Mayilrangam vaidhy at loonys.net
Wed Feb 21 02:30:39 EST 2001

Try strip for offhand striping.. Compile all the static code and relink
with --nostdlib option..

Those are the offhands things I can think off..

Look at uclinux example to see what they have and what they do not.. 50 MB
seems too much to me.. It looks like you are still having stuff that you do not.

Regards,
Vaidhy