[ale] Streaming Audio/Internet Radio on Linux

Paul D. Manno paul at dblegl.atl.ga.us
Mon Feb 19 20:46:25 EST 2001

John,

Unless it's changed in the last 3 days, I just happily downloaded the free
Linux RealPlayer 8 from their site on Friday and used it with a RealServer
running on a different Linux machine.

Try the free RealPlayer download link and select "UNIX" from their first
OS choice.  That'll take you to the next screen where you can select the
RealPlayer 8 for Linux.

-- Paul