[ale] public name server

Michael Smith MSmith at webtonetech.com
Tue Feb 13 12:36:29 EST 2001

	What about the possibility of turning on the caching DNS
server(bind) on your linux box and forwarding any unknown names to the
telocity dns servers.  Wouldn't this build up a list to some point where you
wouldn't rely on the telocity DNS servers for name resolution?  Any ideas?

I know it doesn't help you now but maybe this would help down the road.....