[ale] Netscape, CSS, and fonts

Brandon Hall brandon.hall at alumni.duke.edu
Fri Feb 9 08:45:34 EST 2001

from the README:

	 [Note: Netscape 6 is certified and fully supported
	 on Red Hat Linux, but will run on other Linux
	 distributions, such as Debian 2.1 (or later) or SuSE 6.2
	 (or later). The libraries glibc 2.1 (or higher) and
	 libjpeg.so.62 (or higher) are required.]

look in your /usr/lib

Your palindrome for today: Niagara, O roar again!