[ale] Netscape, CSS, and fonts

Douglas Bridges doug_bridges at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 22:47:47 EST 2001

I just downloaded 6.0.1 tonight, and it makes a big difference over 6.0. It
is MUCH more stable and I haven't had it crash on me once in the past 3
hours since I installed it (which is much better than 6.0 was). Netscape
just got 6.0.1 up on their servers today, so I highly recomend upgrading if
you are using NS6.