[ale] AMD300 Watt PS

jeff hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Sat Dec 29 01:57:10 EST 2001

I used to run a dual-PPro/200 NT server in an old Government building
and thank goodness I had an APC Smart-UPS on it because when people
would cut on those infernal 1200-watt space heaters on that wing, it
would drop the mains voltage to about 90VAC.  The UPS would run juice
through its inverter (dunno if it used a tapped xfmr or not) to run the
box at a nice 110VAC.

- Jeff