[ale] AMD300 Watt PS

Robert Heaven robertheaven at mediaone.net
Fri Dec 28 15:36:16 EST 2001

Not sure but I think I got you beat. The genious that built this house
put 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on a single 15amp breaker. Back when the
girls were teenagers and living at home, they couldn't use 2 hair dryers
at the same time without popping the breaker. Now that I have one room
for an office and the other room is empty things are allot simpler. But
I'm still overloading the circuit and need 3 APC BackUPS Batteries to
keep from popping the breaker...

On a single 15amp breaker:

1 - P166 old Compaq
1 - Celery 366
2 - K6/2-500
1 - IBM StinkPad T21
2 - Printers
2 - External Modems
1 - Axis Print Server
1 - Cable Modem
1 - 8 Port Hub
1 - External Zip Drive
1 - Flat Bed Scanner
2 - Sets of Powered Speakers
2 - 17" Monitors
1 - 4 Port KVM Switch
1 - Cordless Phone
3 - Halogen Desk Lamps
1 - Ceiling Fans with light fixture

Plus all the lights and outlets in the bathroom and the other bedroom.