[ale] Coolpix 885

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Dec 26 21:00:05 EST 2001

I purchased a SanDisk reader from BestBuy.  Of course I use the reader under
WIN98SE.  The reader allows you to not have to attach the camera to the PC
to get your images.  It is a real convience.  And worth the cash.  I paid
$27. I'm not sure if it will work in Linux.  Maybe someone else will know.

Chris