[ale] Why ? -> sound ONLY out of rear speakers from Creative Live! card

Courtney Thomas ccthomas at flash.net
Tue Dec 25 16:57:04 EST 2001

Merry Christmas !

Running Debian-2.4.6, I've installed emu10k1 and get good sound but only
out of the rear speakers, no center or rear speakers.

BTW, Creative's Inspire 5.1 [5300] speakers.

Why might this be ?

This is the case with LimeWire and XMMS.

I plugged in the speakers according to the color coding on Creative's
cables and card.

No manual came with the speakers, so hopefully someone else has solved
this.

Thank you,

Courtney