[ale] Samba and Basic

Charles Pillsbury webmaster at breastfedrecords.com
Fri Dec 21 13:29:32 EST 2001

What version of Samba? Samba 2.2.2

What version of Windows on the Clients?  98 and ME

What version of Linux is Samba running on?  Red Hat 7.2

Can't help much without these...  Sorry, I know that I should have had that
to begin with, it's early and I'm slow...

oh and It's compiling with Power Basic

CharlesP at amazon.gone (I'm not bitter about lay-offs, Really!)