[ale] iptables M$ DCOM

tewkewl at mindspring.com tewkewl at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 19 14:37:58 EST 2001

Hey guys,

Anyone here have some experiences with iptabels and DCOM?  We currently utilize pix firewalls here at work and DCOM will not work with a NAT based solution. (pix's security model is based solely on NAT)

So I was going to fire up another linux box (they're slowly creeping in..this is the 6th!)  :)  for a secondary firewall specifically for this DMZ only.

any suggestions?  Have you got it to work?

-Patrick